Monday 18 August 2014

Hello everyone! So as it says in my introduction thingy on my profile, I really don't know how to use this website. But anyway, I'm going to try and make it work as writing about life, make up, beauty and fashion is something I would absolutely love to do more of in the future!

On my blog, you will soon be able to see make up ideas, fashion inspiration, monthly favourites and more. Also there may be the occasional ramble about life or whatever is on my mind. I'm going to try and use this website to it's full advantage and I hope you enjoy reading :)

My first proper blog post will possibly be up by the end of the week and it will be a fall/autumn fashion look book type thing. Hopefully *crosses fingers* It will probably be quite short though as I am very lazy aha :P

Anyway that's it for this little introduction post and I hope there will be many more happy blog posts to enjoy in the future :) byeeeeeee! x

2 comments:

  1. Hai it's harmony btw idk what to say so hai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out my blog as well, if you'd like. As is yours, it's a fashion blog :)

    ReplyDelete