Friday 19 September 2014

School Make Up Routine/Tutorial

Helloooo! Sorry for no post last week, I was just so busy trying to catch up with homework and things but I'm back now and today I am doing a school make up routine tutorial type thing with all drugstore make up products. It's taken me a while to perfect this but I am finally happy with it. It stays all day, even if you are sweating a lot or have oily skin. However, if you do have oily skin you might want to have a powder in your school bag to apply throughout the day. Also, today you get to see my face! :) haha anyway, here we goooooooooo


(If you don't like foundation or if you don't need it you can skip this step.) So the first thing I do is apply my foundation. This is the L'oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint foundation in the colour 110 warm ivory. This foundation has good coverage and feels super soft and silky on the skin. It lasts for roughly 6 hours on my skin before it starts disappearing and gives a flawless, natural looking coverage. I apply this with clean fingers and blend it in a lot with a fluffy foundation brush.



Next I use my L'oreal True Match concealer in the colour 4 Beige. This concealer is really creamy, has good coverage and feels really nice on my skin. I just apply this under my eyes and on any blemishes or red patches I have and blend it in with my ring finger.


Then I take my powder brush and apply the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the colour 001 Transparent all over my face, focusing on the T-Zone. I find this really helps with oil and it lasts a really long time. Then, I brush my eyebrows through with an eyebrow brush and run a clear mascara through it. I couldn't find my clear mascara today so I don't have a picture. Sorry >.<

Next, I take Rimmel Glam Eyes HD quad in the colour 003 Royal Blue. Using a flat eye shadow brush, I put a little bit of the white highlight colour on and dab it on the inner corners of my eye. This makes the eyes appear more awake and gives a pretty shimmery effect.

Then I take my Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara in the colour Black Brown waterproof. I have fallen  in love with this mascara as it separates your lashes while giving them length and volume. Also, since this colour is black brown it looks a lot more natural and appropriate for school. It makes you look like you have perfect lashes!

Then the last thing I do is take my Baby Lips in the shade Cherry Me. I really love tinted lip balms for school and since it's September and getting into Autumn/Fall I have been wearing this darker shade. I will apply this onto my lips and dab a little bit on my cheeks and blend it out for a pretty blush effect. I find it looks really natural if your lip and cheek colour is the same and this colour is just perfect for Autumn.

So I hope you enjoyed this post. Please leave me a comment if you did, it would make my day :) Also, if you want to follow me on twitter or instagram my username on both those sites is @eleanxrmarie

Hope you're having a great day and I'll see youuuusss laterrrr xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment