Tuesday 28 October 2014

Last Minute Halloween Outfit Ideas

I love Halloween, it's one of my favourite times of the year if I'm being honest. Not only do I love all the excitement and the spooky atmosphere of the evening, but I also love dressing up and being something different. So today I decided to give you a few last minute costume ideas if you still haven't thought of something. I don't have any pictures (I'm sorry) but I have made a quiz which includes pictures from the internet. Link: http://www.quotev.com/quiz/5570226/What-should-you-be-for-Halloween/



Non-Scary Costumes

Cat
Nerd
Barbie 
A Disney Princess
Wonder Woman



Scary Costumes

Doll
Vampire
Werewolf
Zombie
Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas



Sorry this was short, but I hope it gave you some inspiration. Stay beautiful, ily <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment