Tuesday 4 November 2014

October Favourites

I can't believe I'm writing my October Favourites today, it feels like it's only been October for a week! Anyway, here are the products that I've been enjoying over October. There aren't really that many because I didn't try new things as I was very happy with what I already had but there were a few gems I wanted to share. 




So the first thing is this hairspray by TRESemmé. This is the extra hold one and this does amazing things for my hair. My hair is quite frizzy especially at the top but this has been taming it and keepin it less frizzy than usual. 



This first thing that has moved into my skincare routine is the Garnier Micellar Water. This removes makeup so well and is an affordable price. 


This has been an absolute lifesaver for me. This is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control 3-in-1 Cleansing Lotion. This promises to cleanse your face, fight and prevent bacteria and reduce excess oil. This does all of that.  From the very first time I used it I noticed a huge difference in my skin. 


 
Recently, my elbows have been getting really dry and sore, so I started using his on them every night and oh my gosh they are so much softer now. This is just basic Aveeno cream and you could probably find this anywhere to be honest. Mine is a mini size so it's really easy to take out with me.



This is probably my favourite of all the products. This is the One Direction You & I perfume. This smells so girly, floraly and fruity, it's absolutely gorgeous. Even if you don't like One Direction, I would recommend giving this a sniff when you see it because it is absolutely gorgeous. 



This is a rediscovery of mine. This is the Baby Lips Electro in Pink Shock. This is a gorgeous bright pink lip colour that I am obsessed with. Also, I find the electro baby lips a lot more moisturising than the others. 



The last thing is this Lip Butter from the Body Shop in the flavour Blueberry. This tastes amazing, smells amazing and feels amazing. This has kept my lips so moisturised and I definitely want more flavours. 


Sorry the lighting was so bad, it was really dark outside and I don't know where my yellow fairy lights are. Hopefully my next pictures will have better quality. That's all for today, ily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment