Saturday 13 December 2014

Afternoon Out

Today was my uncle's birthday meal at this lovely restaurant and I took a lot of pictures which I thought I would share with you here. I hope you like them. If you do, make sure to follow me on my social media which will be linked down below at the end of the post. 

So this was my fotd:

L'oreal Eau Du Teint in 110 warm ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium 3
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara (waterproof) in black brown
Maybelliene Colour Tattoo in On-And-On Bronze
Little mix by collection clear mascara 
Korres Lip Butter in Pink


OOTD:
Shirt: George @ Asda
Skirt: New Look
Bag: it's very old but I think it was from New Look



 Shoes: New Look







I hope you enjoyed this little set of pictures from my day. If you would like to see more, comment below and also follow my social medias:
Instagram: pastelwonderlandxo / eleanxrmarie
Twitter: eleanxrmarie
Tumblr: omgblogginq
Polyvore: NeverBeABeautyQueen 


ily xox, Eleanor 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that food looks sogood :) and from what I can see you're so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was amazing :) and thank you so much :) x

      Delete