Saturday 6 December 2014

Excited For Christmas Tag!

Hello everyone! So as it is nearing Christmas now I thought I would do some kind of Christmas/Winter tag and I discovered this one earlier today. This is the Excited For Christmas tag by the beautiful blogger, Jasmine. So without any further ado, let's get started! :)


1. Are your Christmas decorations up? If not, when are you putting them up? 
I have already put up my Christmas decorations. I put them up this morning and now I'm feeling super festive :) 

2. What's at the top of your Christmas list?
There's nothing big I'm really asking for this year, I have mainly just asked for beauty items. The one beauty item that I do really want though, is the Benefit They're Real mascara. 

3. Do you have an advent calendar? 
Yes I do! Mine is from Thorntons and it has The Snowman and The Snowdog on it and it has been customised with my name on it. I actually recieved it as a birthday present. 

4. Have you brought all your Christmas presents or do you leave them all last minute to buy?
I'm going to be honest with you, I leave everything until the last minute, even present buying. I have only brought one small gift this year and that's because it was one of the last ones left and I wanted to get it before it had gone!

5. Favourite Christmas film(s)? 
This is actually a hard one for me as, shock horror, I don't really watch many Christmas films. However, the one I have watched every year without fail is The Muppets Christmas Carol. I have watched this every Christmas Eve since I was tiny and I love it. 

6. Have you tried the Costa Christmas range?
I have actually! I have tried their Belgian Hot Chocolate, the White Hot Chocolate and the Orange Hot Chocolate. The Orange Hot Chocolate is my absolute favourite!

7. Favourite Christmas scent?
I don't really have a favourite Christmas scent, but if I had to choose I would say Gingerbread or Peppermint. I know neither of those are really a Christmas scent but I love these scents for the Christmas season.

8. Do you wish for a White Christmas?
Yes! I have never had a white Christmas before but I would absolutely love one. I feel like if it snowed on Christmas day it would make Christmas even more magical than it already is. 

9. Typical Christmas meal?
My typical Christmas meal usually includes either turkey or chicken with some gravy, some potatoes and brussel sprouts (I absolutely love them?) and pigs in blankets. If you aren't awakre of what pigs in blankets are, it's small sausages wrapped up in bacon. I always have some kind of chocolate cake afterwards.

10. What tops your Christmas Tree?
The Christmas tree in my bedroom doesn't have anything on top because I can't find anything small enough, but the Christmas tree in the living room has a big gold glittery star!

11. Admit it: Do you own a cringey Christmas jumper?
I wouldn't say I have a cringey Christmas jumper. I have one from New Look which looks like a present, but I wouldn't say it's anything cringey. 

12. Do you have any traditions all throughout December before Christmas day?
No not really. Opening my advent calendar is the only thing really. That and listen to loads of Christmas music!

Thank you for reading this post. If you enjoyed it and want to see more of me, go follow my social medias:

instagram: pastelwonderlandxo / omq.christmass / eleanxrmarie

twitter: eleanxrmarie
tumblr: omgblogginq
polyvore: neverbeabeautyqueen 

lots of love, Eleanor xox

No comments:

Post a Comment