Thursday 4 December 2014

November Favourites!

So for November I haven't really discovered anything new that I have been loving. I only have 5 items to show you so let's get straight into it. 


My first favourite is this Korres lip butter in Pink. This tastes amazing, is super moisturising and is such a natural looking pink. I have just fallen in love with this and I would definitely recommend this to everyone. 


This is the Maybelliene Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze. There's not much I can say about this that you haven't already heard but this is such a pretty natural colour, it lasts forever and is perfect for Autumn/Winter. 


Again, a beauty classic. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium 3. I love this concealer so much as it has amazing coverage without looking too cakey. Definitely going to be repurchasing this soon. 


I received this as a gift for my birthday and I'm so glad I have because this scent is so gorgeous and girly. It smells quite floraly and beautiful and I have been wearing this non stop since I got it. 


Oh my goodness. This scent is amazing. This is the Glazed Apple shower gel and it smells so good! This was only £4 from The Body Shop and I am obsessed. I want to shower multiple times a day because this smells so good. I'm not going to, but I could. 


Sorry this was short, I'm really tired and have a lot of other things I really need to do now. But I hope you enjoyed this and if you did make sure to follow my other social media:

Instagram: pastelwonderlandxo / eleanxrmarie
twitter: eleanxrmarie
tumblr: omgblogginq
polyvore: neverbeabeautyqueen 

love Eleanor, xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment