Monday 29 December 2014

Day Out and Mini Haul

Hello everyone! Today me and my friend went into town so we could spend some of our Christmas money. I decided to show you what I got and include a few pictures from our walk home as they sky was beautiful this afternoon. Also, sorry for the lighting in the pictures, the sky was dark when I took these pictures so this was the only way I could take the pictures without a shadow. 


 From The Body Shop, I picked up the Frosted Pastels palette for my friend. I also picked up the Glazed Apple body butter because I am obsessed with this smell and it was only £6.50
 I have an addiction to phone cases, which is why I couldn't help but pick up this one from Claire's. I really like dreamcatchers and I think this will look so cute wiht my pink phone. 
 This is the third book in the Geek Girl series. I absolutely love this series and decided to pick up the third book as I really enjoy reading these. 
 FINALLY! I got a Hogwarts t-shirt. I have been wanting one of these ever since I saw them in New Look  but they never had them in my size. I found this one in the sale rack for only £8 and it was my size. I got so excited when I saw this and it's definitely going to be one of my most worn t-shirts. 
 Also from New Look I picked up a Kelly Brook nail polish. This doesn't have a name but the colour reminds me of Essie's Mint Candy Apple so I just had to pick this up. Over here, Essie nail polishes retail at around £8, so I definitely had to pick up a dupe for £2.99
 Then from Boots I picked up a dry shampoo because I had just ran out of one. Mine is in the scent fresh and it just smells clean. Then, something I've heard amazing things about which I thought I'd pick up was the Witch blemish stick. I've heard many good things about it, so I'm expecting it to be really good. And then I picked up the Baby Lips Electro in Oh! Orange! I really like the electro baby lips as I find them more moisturising than the original ones and I prefer their colours. I was expecting this to be quite orange but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it's a very natural, almost nude colour. 




I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got. Go follow my social medias:
Instagram: @eleanxr.jpg / @pastelwonderlandxo
Twitter: @eleanxrmarie
Polyvore: @NeverBeABeautyQueen
Tumblr: omgblogginq 

ily, xox. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of the body shop body butter! I've smelled it in the store and it smells lovely! Cute post xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm addicted to that scent haha! Also thank you so much for commenting omg x

      Delete