Sunday 22 February 2015

Clean Space, Clean Mind

I am one of those people who believe strongly that your surroundings can affect how you're feeling. I feel as though a tidy room space will create a tidy mind, something which I rather enjoy having. 

As much as I would love to say the desk below is mine, unfortunately I can't.  


My desk right now is horrible. It is so covered with textbooks, worksheets, pens that don't work and old water bottles that you can barely see the actual desk itself!

Therefore, this has actually made me hate my being in my room and want to stay as far away from it as I can!

However, tidying it quickly, putting the books and sheets into a pile, putting pens in pots etc can make such a difference. 


Make your goal of the week to keep your room tidy (for the most part). It will honestly make you feel so much better and keep you in a happier mood all week. 

See you later! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment