Friday 6 February 2015

New Beginnings

Hello everybody! Long time no see, huh? 

As you are probably aware (if you are an enthusiastic blog reader of mine), you will know I haven't written anything for over a month. This is because January was a very almost hectic and stressful month for me. It seemed as though I was always tired and never had enough time for the compulsory things like sleeping, let alone the added pleasures in life such as blogging. 

However, in this time that I have taken away from my blog, I have decided I don't really want to be a 'beauty' blogger anymore. Yes, as much as reading about the latest skin care miracle or fashion item appeals to me greatly, I don't feel as though I want to spend my time writing about it. So this is more of a lifestyle/thoughts blog I guess. 

Ever since I was little I have also wanted to do something creative, and as I've grown up I've always thought writing could have been the way forward. I have tried writing stories, believe me I have tried, yet none of the characters ever really sprang to life and none of the story lines interested me. So maybe blogging about my life and thoughts would help? 

Either way from this month onwards I will mainly be writing things in a sort of journalist style I guess? Documenting my thoughts, feelings, dreams and future plans? I don't know. I guess only time will tell!


Today is a new beginning for my blog and I'm sure this new style will not only make me happier, but hopefully it will make your guys' day a bit better as well. 

See you later!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment