Friday 20 February 2015

Mini Haul

Recently, I have picked up 3 makeup bits and I wanted to share them with you as even though my blog is mainly a lifestyle blog, I do like to share some beauty and fashion with you. 


So firstly I picked up the Rimmel BB Cream as I had run out of my foundation and wanted something a little bit lighter for the upcoming spring and summer months. Mine is in the colour medium and I was actually very surprised by how good this was. It is a perfect match for my skin tone and goes smoothly onto my skin. It didn't leave me looking oily and it lasted for a good few hours without the need for powder. 

I was browsing the L'Oreal stan looking for the Cheryl's nude lipstick (which they didn't have, sad face) when I came across this one. This is Julianne's nude and it is a gorgeous nude lipstick. I am in love with the colour and the packaging, in my opinion is looks really luxurious. 

Then lastly is the Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner in black. I have been wanting a liquid eyeliner for a long time and I wanted just a cheap one which would be easy to apply and my friend recommended this to me so I picked it up. I haven't tried it yet but I have high hopes for this little product. 

So that was everyting I bought. Have you ever tried any of these products? If so, let me know in the comments!

See you later
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment