Wednesday 11 February 2015

OOTD | Shopping

I am not a petit girl, that's a fact. I'm not short and I don't have really skinny legs or a flat stomach. Yet somehow I still find myself drawn to clothes like cropped sweaters or skater skirts, things which would expose parts of me I'm not 100% comfortable with sharing with the world. 

However, recently I put together an outfit which contains both of these things and let me tell you, I have never felt more confident in my entire life. 


Jumper: New Look
Skirt: New Look
Tights: I can't remember, probably New Look
Boots: New Look
Coat (in the background): Dorothy Perkins


I am so in love with this jumper. It is cropped but I tucked it into my skirt so you couldn't tell. In the warmer months if I'm feeling a bit brave I might wear this with a pair of high waisted shorts. It's probably unlikely, but we'll see! 


I am soooooo in love with these boots! I never want to take them off! I don't usually wear things with heels or wedges as I'm quite tall already (5ft7 to be exact) but I just couldn't resist these. Even though they do have a slight heel/wedge, they are extremely comfy. 

So that was my ootd for last Saturday's shopping trip, and it's probably my favourite outfit at the moment. 

What's your favourite outfit/clothing piece at the moment? Tell me in the comments because I would love to hear. Or read.. 

See you later!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment